[Mailman-Users] How to kill the evil that is sendmail

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 12:39:07 CEST 2002

Yes you guessed it, sendmail is pissing me off!! What I would like to do, is
to get rid of all the email that sendmail is STILL strying to send. You know
when it tries to deliver mail for up to five days or whatever. I stopped
short of uninstalling it, and re-installing it in case it picks up where it
left off. I look in the mail queue, and I can't see any messages, but I look
in the logs, and it's trying addresses every hour or so. It's making me
wonder if, mailman is the culprit. Because I can't see what mailman is about
to do, I can only see the end results. It's not slowing down my machine, or
anything like that, it's just plain ANNOYING. Any ideas anyone?

***
Not everyone is touched by an Angel......and those that are, never forget
the experience.
***
If you want guest list for bare club
nights.....http://raw-talent.bounceme.net/mailman/ravers
***
Can you sing, dance, MC, DJ, do you have talent?Send an email to
sign-me at raw-talent.bounceme.net
***