[Mailman-Users] configuring mailman for a simpler purpose

drumguru drumguru at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 24 15:20:45 CEST 2002

Hi! My new hosting service, clevelandhosting.com, has recommended Mailman. I have need of a simple "one way" newletter email program to broadcast announcements to my customer email list, with the only recipient options being to subscribe or unsubscribe: no discussion features, etc. Is mailman configurable to do this or should I look elsewhere?

George Lawrence
George's Drum Shop
1351 S. Cleveland-Massillon Road #21
Copley, Ohio 44321