[Mailman-Users] hi resource usage

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Tue Sep 24 15:54:38 CEST 2002

* Joseph Okech <jokech at ke.uu.net> [20020924 15:16]: wrote:
> Im experiencing this problem too, I have about  12 lists and this works
> perfectly, but whe I add my other lists, Python takes up about 70% cpu usage,
> but this is a very critical box.
> Im running 2.0.13 on FreeBSD 4.5

First, IMHO, there is no comparison between 2.0.13 and 2.1b3 - the later runs as a
daemon, the former doesn't, but one question beckons:

At what point do you TWO notice these CPU Usage stats?

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |