[Mailman-Users] Was Does mailman support a MySQL backend? - Now MTA tweaking!

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 13:32:10 CEST 2002

THREE T3's and a couple of T1's? Gees... you say that so causal! How can I
tell the performance of my server? I decided to send out my list over the
weekend... I came in today, *monday* and I found that a LOT of email boxes
had gotten repeat emails, and really pissed off my subscribers. And I don't
mean like two or three I mean REPEAT emails, like 12, 13. How can I found
out what caused this?