[Mailman-Users] unkown mailer errror

webneter at t-online.de webneter at t-online.de
Sun Sep 22 14:49:47 CEST 2002

Hi list,

I just installed Mailman on a server, created the list test, sent a
request for subscription to the list "test" and  got a confirmation
request. Sending this confirmation to the server gets me an "unkown
mailer error". The wrapper program has the group-id of mailman compiled
in and the cgi-id of the webserver.
When I call the wrapper from the comandline like "./warpper mailcmd
test" and do a keyboard interrupt it allways stops by line 136 in
Mailman/pyhtonlib/rfc822.py readheaders line= slef.fp.readline().
Any help will be appreciated.
My system runs under linux with kernel 2.4.4 with sendmail 8.11.0-0.4.

Wolfgang