[Mailman-Users] Subscription options help

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Fri Sep 20 15:14:05 CEST 2002

Sure, but that's why other packages confirm unsubs as well as subs.  If I
can completely take over a users' account, Mailman will tell me the
password.  Again, there is no valid reason for requiring a password to unsub
via email other than to eliminate confirmation emails.  At the end of the
day more of my users would prefer confirmation emails over having to go to
some website to request a password be sent in an email so that they can send
another email to unsubscribe.

-Jim P.