[Mailman-Users] Does mailman support a MySQL backend?

Dean Householder dh at adoption.com
Thu Sep 19 19:42:25 CEST 2002

If you only need to send out a message and not an interactive list with
users replying to the list, you could use a program called Mailloop.  I work
for Adoption.com and I send out their newsletter every Tuesday with over
200,000 users and it takes less than a day to send out.  Again this is only
for newsletters, not for interactive lists.  I store all their email
addresses in a MySQL database and just gather it from that before I send
each one.  It has a built in email filter to strip out bad and duplicates
before I send it.

If you want to check it out their website is:
http://www.mailloop.com

Even at $400 for what we need that's a steal!

Good luck,
Dean