[Mailman-Users] Big headers

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Tue Sep 17 23:32:54 CEST 2002

So far, I've dealt with this entirely by getting my server whitelisted
with the ISPs that are doing that. I believe that there is a setting for
the number sent in a batch, but to go from 500 (default, I think) to 1
would be an excruciating hit to your performance. I believe all of the
discussion-list type servers (Mailman, listserv, Mercury, Majordomo, et
al) use the same mechanism, so the ISPs that are using this technique
for stopping spam will have to address legitimate list servers.

Van

Flavio wrote:

>  Dear ListMy mailman mail head have many users in it. Some ISP don´t
> accept my messages. How can I solve it (one message to each
> user)ThanksFlávio

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,