[Mailman-Users] Problems with my mailing list

Voile Abordable info at voile.org
Wed Sep 18 00:37:55 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm a new user of Mailman. I found some difficulties which I don't know how
to resolve.

First, I would like to translate all the message into French, How can I do
this?

Second, I sent a message to be distributed over 1 and 1/2 hours ago to my
Mail list but it's stock somewhere. I send another one but it still does
not get delivered. Last night when I used it it worked find. I have not
change the settings since then.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Yves Julien
Voile Abordable
Site Web =		http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm
Groupe de discussion =	http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm >> Forums
Évenements à venir =	http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm >> Évenements
Marina Monty's Bay =	http://www.voile.org/marina/

Voile Abordable
CP 36559 CSP
598 Victoria
St-Lambert,  QC,  J4P 3S8
Canada
Tel :(514) 990-1994
Tel.:(450) 444-6239
Fax.:(450) 444-0829

NOUVEAUX SERVICES POUR LES MEMBRES
Hébergement de site Internet à partir de 50 $ par année
Adresse Internet gratuite pour les membres [votre_nom at voile.org]