[Mailman-Users] /usr/bin/python: can't open file '/usr/share/mailman/cron/qrunner'

Shashank Khanvilkar shashank at evl.uic.edu
Tue Sep 17 19:04:17 CEST 2002

I am using RH 7.2 and I had installed mailman.. Everytyhing was working
fine...
However this morning i updated my system using the update agent, and i
suddenly started getting these error messages..

If i su and check the crontab for user mailman it shows me that
/usr/bin/python: can't open file '/usr/share/mailman/cron/qrunner'

is run every minute..

I checked the /usr/share/mailman directory, and it does not have the cron or
qrunner or evry the bin  (i think it was there before)..
please let me know what shoudl i do.
Shank