[Mailman-Users] Can Mailman properly archive html posts

Jonathan Ah Kit ahkitj at jnawk.net.nz
Mon Sep 16 04:04:53 CEST 2002

Hullo,

Mind if I add another one here? HTML mail is like MIME/attachment mail;
shows up in the archives almost as a dump. (Unless one has a mailreader
with mbox file support, of course, and isn't using the web archive.)

Any solutions with Pipermail, or do I need to load up another archiver,
like, say, MHonArc? (IIRC that does it right.)

Thanks, regards,
Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan at ah-kit.dropbear.id.au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/