[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains

Philip Reynolds philip.reynolds at rfc-networks.ie
Wed Sep 11 15:51:48 CEST 2002

Hi,

I was wondering what the support is like for virtual domains in
Mailman 2.0.12. Is it there? I'd prefer not to have to upgrade at
the moment.

Basically, we want to run one instance of mailman even though we are
providing it's services to multiple domains. I have searched the
archived, I hope it's not a FAQ (but somehow I have a feeling it
is).

I suppose, some of this could be implemented at MTA level, but not
all of it (List-Id's etc. etc.)

Basically our main domain is, for example, domain1.com. When we add
a list for domain2.com and domain3.com we want the headers on the
mails to reflect this.

Does upgrading to 2.1 (beta3 or whatever) solve this problem and am
I right that this can't be done properly on 2.0.12.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
--
Philip Reynolds                      | RFC Networks Ltd.
philip.reynolds at rfc-networks.ie      | +353 (0)1 8832063