[Mailman-Users] ask for a question

wei yingxia weiyx at dawning.com.cn
Thu Sep 12 05:11:50 CEST 2002

I have installed mailman-2.0.9 on my computer, everything is ok until I
make  a newlist named test, usually I should receive a letter about how
to use the list, but I didn't. When I look up in the logs directory
under logs, there is a file named smtp-failure, it print text something
like the follow: Sep 11 13:16:02 2002 (12499) -1 weiyx at dawning.com.cn
(ignore). I think maybe there is something wrong with my sendmail.cf ,
the config file of sendmail, But I don't konw what's wrong, how can I
resolve this problem? Thanks for answering my question.