[Mailman-Users] Qmail, FreeBSD problems?

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Wed Sep 11 18:51:31 CEST 2002

> I cannot seem to be able to subscribe or send messages to my test list.
>
> I send them to test at lists.sportnetwork.net and the log file says every
> thing is fine but nothing happens at the list end (I manually added my
> email to the list). Also responding replying to set up a new subscripton
> doesnt work (my work mate tryied with another email address). Again no
> error messages.
>
> I have tested the settings by emailing dummy at lists.sportnetwork.net and I
> get the bounce message from qmail-to-mailman.py.
>
> Any clues at where to look? I am most confuzed.........

Make sure you have cron scripts set up correctly
Read through the installation manual, then read through the QMAIL part of the
setup process 9another document0
Go through your maillogs
you'll need to do a lot of work to get it there, but when you do it'll be
simple to maintain through qmail

 TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
 Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
 Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/