[Mailman-Users] Auto Subscribe

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Tue Sep 10 00:17:18 CEST 2002

On Sep 9, 2002 at 13:42, Andrew Witt wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Angel Gabriel wrote:
>> User sends email to a address I set up.
>> User gets subscribed to mailing list.
>I see two options for you.  Both involve hooking up a program to a mail

Or just see the FAQ, it's all answered. Basically says use my hack at
http://satya.virtualave.net/download.html#mailmanw

Slightly more streamlined than Andrew Witt's method, but also requires
a confirmation reply, I dunno if your subscribers will understand it.
I *think* confirmations can be turned off, but the process is
non-trivial.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
Sigmentation fault.