[Mailman-Users] command auto-response

William Ahern william at 25thandClement.com
Mon Sep 9 21:07:11 CEST 2002

how do i disable command auto-response in 2.1b? as it is now, whenever
somebody subscribes, they go thru the regular cookie confirm, but get an
additional email for every command giving the status. i have no use for the
status, and it will give me notheing but grief from people complaining
about these useless (to this particualr audience) messages.

fwiw, i've disabled the feature in the Auto-responder config, but
to no effect.

is this a TODO for the beta? if so, can somebody give me some code pointers
on where to fix this myself?

tia,

Bill