[Mailman-Users] MailCommandHandler.py errors

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Sep 5 00:53:17 CEST 2002

Michael Pike wrote:

> I have Python2-2.2-16 (default rh73 install) and still getting the
> errors.... what is a good version to downgrade too?

    A default RH7.3 install will have python installed, and only if you've
selected it, python2.  By your message it looks like you have python2 installed,
however python will still be on the system (many other rpm's rely on python, rpm
being one of them), so Mailman is using that, not python2.  Tell the configure
script that you want to use python2 instead (read ./configure --help)

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.