[Mailman-Users] changing DEFAULT_HOST_NAME after creating lists

Fergus Donohue Fergus.Donohue at dcu.ie
Wed Sep 4 10:33:27 CEST 2002

Sorry I got to this so late, but for future reference.

You should be able to do it with a script. Dump out the config of a
sample list with a command something like the following:

config_list -o listname.cfg listname

edit listname.cfg and leave in only the line relating to localdomain,
changing it to the new name of course!

Then run something like the following:
cd ~mailman/lists
for list in `ls`
do
	~mailman/bin/config_list -i /tmp/newdomain.cfg $list
done

All untested and off the top of my head (of course), so I'd test it
first!

Fergus.