[Mailman-Users] password reminder question

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Wed Sep 4 01:38:48 CEST 2002

I have a question about password reminders. This system sends out montly
password reminders. Below is the header and footer of a message to a user.
Note that it comes from 'jog-admin' (another list we host) and is for a
subscriber of the 'currdir' list. It appears that it sent the correct
information to the right person, but why does it appear to be coming from
'jog-admin'?

Is this a feature or a bug in Mailman?