[Mailman-Users] FW: Undeliverable Message (fwd)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 22:02:19 CEST 2002

Not that this is going to be of much help, but I thought I should send
this as quickly as possible...

You might want to change the password for "utahsymphony-list at aros.net"
as quickly as you can and then make sure that their settings are okay.

(unless of course, you substituted in a different password before
sending to this list...)

Good Luck - Jon Carnes

BTW: is it possible that the sub-list is closed and your "request" user
was not added as a allowed poster?

BTW2: if you are going to have sub-lists on your list, you might want to
consider only running a list of sub-lists and then marking that list as
an umbrella list - then these kinds or things won't happen.  Of course
you could also simply upgrade to the Beta version which lets you
individually handle such problems.