[Mailman-Users] Virtual domain

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 20:34:38 CEST 2002

The current version of Mailman leaves this to the MTA to figure out.  If
you were using Sendmail then you would setup the Generics tables with
each list to indicate the domains that the lists should appear to be
from.  In postfix, exim, and qmail this is part of the standard install
(correct me folks if I'm wrong).  You'll have to read up on the MTA that
you are going to be using in order to handle the virtual domains
properly.

HtH,

Jon Carnes