[Mailman-Users] Internal Server Error

marina marina at reliance.it
Mon Sep 2 02:04:08 CEST 2002

I was wondering whether there's any information available on possible
reasons for 500 Internal Server Errors, apart from mailman's locks.

I have been working on the admin interface of our list this morning,
and while I've had no problems with the membership, general options,
and bounce options interfaces, I've been getting the above error
every time I've tried to update the admindb.

If I reload the admindb page after the error, I get the original
contents of the file, with no updates having gone through.

Any ideas will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

marina