[Mailman-Users] Domain is rewritten

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 2 00:56:18 CEST 2002

This is definitely a Postfix issue, and is easily overcome if you read
the docs for Postfix. Postfix allows you to specify the hostname used by
the MTA and further allows you to customize that based on individual
email addresses (something that Sendmail needs to use the Generics table
for).

Jon Carnes
===