[Mailman-Users] 2.1b3 and making a list moderated?

Mike D. fnmjd at voicenet.com
Sun Sep 1 20:07:00 CEST 2002

Hello,

My server administrator just installed 2.1b3.  There was the option
to moderate all postings to a list in the privacy section of the
previous version of Mailman, but now I can not locate any such
option.  The only thing I can find is the "Emergency moderation of
all list traffic" selection at the top of the admin pages.  Is this
the only way to have the email list now be moderated, or is there
another way I am missing.

--
Take care,
Mike D.