[Mailman-Users] Disguising e-mail addresses in 2.0.x impossible??

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Oct 31 17:13:41 CET 2002

Hiya,

Perhaps I don't know how to frame the question. That may explain why I've never
received a response for it. I am asking for the last time this one.

I know it is possible, because Nigel has done it on exim0users archives.
How do I make the e-mail addresses of the posters appear as "user at domain"
and not user at domain in the searchable archives?

In exim-users archives, the footer says "