OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Oct 30 17:25:48 CET 2002

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 07:57  AM, Jay Sekora wrote:

> So if Mailman decides to change the Subject: header to "What this
> message
> is about:", transcribe the addresses in the To:, Cc:, and From: fields
> into EBCDIC and reverse the local part and the domain, and put all the
> headers at the bottom of the message instead of the top, would my beef
> be with my mail reader for not displaying that properly?

As someone who spent time on the college debate team, I feel it
necessary that sometimes an extreme case is useful to illuminate the
edge conditions you need to worry about in an issue.

And sometimes it's just silly and petty.

chuq

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/