[Mailman-Users] List ID

Don Cooley cooleydd at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 30 06:50:56 CET 2002

Chuq

It appears that Outlook does not have the capability to sort by List ID
unless I am missing something.

I can only add what is in the header and I believe that I would have to
add the whole thing:
Treatments <alternatives.phcagroups.org>"

Anyone have any thoughts.  When you realize that I have some 3800
members in my various lists and some 85% of them use Outlook or Outlook
Express - it would be nice if I could sort by the List ID.

Don
      Order your "Prostate-Help CD-ROM" at
            http://www.cooleyville.com/cancer/cacdrom.htm
      Prostate-Help Web Site, Aubrey's latest book on PCa,
      Dr. Myers Prostate Forums, and more all included.
      Don Cooley, call 408 268-6400 if I can help!
             Web site - http://prostate-help.com