Problems with personalization (was Re: OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3))

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Tue Oct 29 21:52:16 CET 2002

Whatever change you made also broke the unsubscribe since I have been
trying to get off the list since you started the "personalization" stuff.

(And yes, I did send email's to the proper address as indicated in the
message headers...)

Regards

NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com