[Mailman-Users] Only allow posts from one domain

Adam Gardner agardner at internap.com
Tue Oct 29 01:26:59 CET 2002

Hey,

Sorry if this question has been asked to death, but I really couldn't find
anything in the archives that could help. Basically I want to allow only
*@domain.com to be able to post to my mailing list(s). I have seen the
procmail idea, and it looks good. But I also keep seeing people talking
about being able to use regexp's to do the same thing internally to
mailman. I keep seeing "posters = [<your-regexp-here]", but I'm not sure
where to put this. Does mailman indeed allow for regular expressions for
this type of thing? And where would I put this information.

Thanks for any responses,

Adam Gardner