[Mailman-Users] I have the same problem with the list not sending mail..but getting confirmations...

jared sanders jared at synapseglobal.com
Sat Oct 26 20:42:29 CEST 2002

When a user signs up to the list they get a confirmation of the request,
also  administrative emails go through.  But the posts to the lists dont,
i've checked the error logs...and i see nothing, there is nothing sitting
int he qfiles dir, and the mailman user had its own cronjobs setup.  I'm
not sure exactly what to do...any help would be great
thanks.

Jared