[Mailman-Users] Subject: private archives

Indira indira at indira.net
Sat Oct 26 02:39:49 CEST 2002

hello,
I installed mailman-2.0.12 . I'm running netbsd-1.6.
Everything seems to be working fine except that all the archives are
public.

I checked the cgi-bin permissions and it not owned by mailman.

Here is the section of my httpd.conf that concerns mailman:
<IfModule mod_alias.c>
    ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/local/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/"
    Alias /pipermail/ "/var/db/mailman/archives/public/"
    Alias /mailman-icons/ "/usr/local/lib/mailman/icons/"
</IfModule>

<Directory "/usr/local/lib/mailman/cgi-bin">
    Options Indexes Includes MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/usr/local/lib/mailman/icons">
        Options none
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/db/mailman/archives/public/">
    Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all