[Mailman-Users] Official Mailman Logo in EPS format

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Oct 25 22:46:46 CEST 2002

Bob Horton wrote:

> I am involved in an Open Source Expo and we would like to put a large
> version (ie about 10 x 20 inches) of the Mailman logo on the back of a
> booth.
>
> Where would I go to find a version in EPS format that could be used?

    The problem is that we don't have any large enough file to use for such
print.  All we have are these small jpg logos - at least, those are the only
ones I've ever seen.  I can easily open up the large logo (at list.org) and save
it out as an EPS, however printing it at such large size will only yield a
rather bad, pixelated image.  Not something you'd want to use on a booth.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.