[Mailman-Users] Can't subscribe via web

Support support at iquest.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 25 22:19:13 CEST 2002

Ok, I think that worked.

I noticed that adding the cron job was IMPERATIVE but I never thought
that it would hinder subscriptions. It says YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T
which I took as not completely necessary.

DEVELOPERS:  Why don't you just add the cron jobs as a NECESSARY part of
the installation. I've noticed that a few other people may have had
similar problems. Or in FAQ add "Syslog says subscription email sent
but, I'm not added to the list, why?" Answer "Install the cron job"

thanx for you help.