[Mailman-Users] Mailman2.0.8 qfiles directory loaded with mails not delivered]

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 25 16:07:22 CEST 2002

Ganesh, we need much more info.  Can you dig into your MTA (exim) log
files and tell us what is happening to the mail.  Obviously the mail is
making it into Mailman from Exim, but do you see any errors or warnings
from Mailman attempting to resend that mail out the list addresses?

If not, then you have an smtp connectivity problem between Mailman and
Exim.  We've troubleshoot a lot of those lately:
  netstat -na |grep ":25 "

and look for which interfaces that exim is listening on.  Exim must
accept a connection from localhost (127.0.0.1).

After accepting the connection, Exim must allow relaying from any mail
that is dropped off via localhost.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes
===