[Mailman-Users] Mailman CGI error

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 25 16:03:05 CEST 2002

Hi Jeremy! :-)

Well, actually you can infer from his message that the GID for nobody is
99.  It's why Mailman choose 99 and this is in fact the default setup
for his distro.

BTW: he replied off list that this fixed his problem!

Take care - Jon

PS. I'm gone to New York for the next 10 days and will be electronically
challenged, so I leave the care and feeding of Mailman's tech-support in
your capable hands while I'm away!  See you when I get back.

===