[Mailman-Users] Why is Mailman not sending?

Jonathan Chum jchum at aismedia.com
Thu Oct 24 20:08:41 CEST 2002

Actually, now that I look into it, the qrunner line is commented out. I am
not sure why the admin decided to do so, but would not affect why the mail
is not being delivered via qrunner?

bash-2.05a# crontab -u mailman -l
# At 5PM every day, mail reminders to admins as to pending requests
0 17 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /svc/mail/mailman/cron/checkdbs
#
# Noon, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshhold
delivery.
0 12 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /svc/mail/mailman/cron/senddigests
#
# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
0 5 1 * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /svc/mail/mailman/cron/mailpasswds
#
# Every 5 mins, try to gate news to mail.  You can comment this one out
# if you don't want to allow gating, or don't have any going on right now,
# or want to exclusively use a callback strategy instead of polling.
#0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S
/svc/mail/mailman/cron/gate_news
#
# At 3:27am every night, regenerate the gzip'd archive file.  Only
# turn this on if the internal archiver is used and
# GZIP_ARCHIVE_TXT_FILES is false in mm_cfg.py
27 3 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /svc/mail/mailman/cron/nightly_gzip
#
# Retry failed deliveries once per minute.
#*/10 * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /svc/mail/mailman/cron/qrunner