[Mailman-Users] 2.0.13 -- list configuration not saving?

Shane DeRidder shane at another.org
Thu Oct 24 02:50:18 CEST 2002

I upgraded to 2.0.13 from 2.0.11 a while back and everything has been
running fine.  The lists I maintain have all been working perfectly as
with previous versions.

Tonite, I created a new list.  Any changes I attempt to make this list via
the web interface do not get saved.  I cannot add subscribers to the list
from the web interface either.  I can, however, use config_list to make
changes to the new list, and it saves properly.

My previously running lists seem unaffected.  I can make changes and
add/remove subscribers via the web and also the commandline tools with no
problems.

Neither Mailman nor Apache are generating any error messages.

I'm running the following:

RedHat Linux 7.2 on Intel.
Apache 1.3.27
Mailman 2.0.13 (compiled and installed from source)
Python v1.5.2 (RedHat RPM)

Anyone have any ideas?

 __              _     _              Founder/Owner - shane at another.org
(_ |_  _.._  _  | \ _ |_)o _| _| _ ._ AnotherNet - http://www.another.net/
__)| |(_|| |(/_ |_/(/_| \|(_|(_|(/_|  Your Internet Community!