[Mailman-Users] to the wishlist

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 03:01:56 CEST 2002

Actually, you can download the entire achive in MBOX format. If you
like, you can edit that file and cut off the file at whatever date you
want. Then simply import it into your Email program.

I run Evolution and it is trivial to import an mbox format file into my
mailbox:
  Create a new folder (it's empty)
  Open a command line windows and copy the mbox file into the newly
created Evolution folder ../evolution/local/<newfolder>/mbox
  Open the new folder in Evolution... wait a few seconds as it indexes
it.
  Viola! The archives are now in my email.

May all your wishes come true!

Jon Carnes
===