[Mailman-Users] how can I install mailman on a mailserver and access it from another web-server by using nfs?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 02:55:07 CEST 2002

You could simply mount Mailman's home directory via NFS then do the cron
and aliases setup on the Mailserver then do the CGI setup on the
webserver.

Some folks do this, but it leaves me scratching my head.  I've never
seen the web load from even a large Mailman install amount to very much
in system resources.  And as for security, Apache is fairly bullet-proof
as long as you leave off the modules you aren't using.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes