[Mailman-Users] Hotmail dumping Mailman messages?

Jeff Simmons jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Wed Oct 16 22:15:26 CEST 2002

I've talked to several other Mailman admins - Hotmail is dumping a lot of
messages from us on the floor.

I'm guessing here, but I think they've put in a filter that kills messages
with a certain number of multiple recipients (note that Mailman does this by
default, but holds the messages for admin approval).  If so, we're gonna have
problems.

Anyone else seeing this kind of thing?

Jeff Simmons				       jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
     Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security
    "You guys, I don't hear any noise.  Are you sure you're doing it right?"
                        - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult