[Mailman-Users] Public archive doesn't get updated

Drew McCormack cormack at chem.vu.nl
Wed Oct 16 10:21:26 CEST 2002

I recently upgraded to Mac OS X 10.2, and I think I have somehow
introduced an archiving problem. I recompiled my copy of Mailman, and
everything works, except that messages do not appear in the public html
pages. If I check the private directory, they are in the html pages
there.

I am using Postfix and Apache; archiving worked before, so I don't
think there is any problem with my copy of mailman. I have checked the
Defaults.py file, but can't see anything wrong there.

I am no mailman expert, so I don't even know what the relation is
between the public and private directories, and how each is filled. Can
anyone guide me to the likely cause of my problem?

Drew

  Dr. Drew McCormack (Kmr. R153)
  Afd. Theoretische Chemie
  Faculteit Exacte Wetenschappen