[Mailman-Users] SMTP-Problem

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 19:57:42 CEST 2002

Can you login to that server and:
  telnet 127.0.0.1 25

In other words is sendmail listing to all available ports on the server?

If so, what happens if you put the following in
~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py:
   DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'
   #DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect'

In other words, change the way Mailman attempts to drop messages off to
your MTA.

Good Luck to you - Jon Carnes
===