[Mailman-Users] Changing From?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 19:38:49 CEST 2002

This was not a function available in Mailman 2.0.x and I don't think its
available in 2.1.x series either.

You can however Front-end your mailing list with something like a
procmail script.  In other words, send email coming to your list through
a script that pre-processes it.

You could also dive into the source code for Mailman and have it drop or
mangle various headers from messages before sending them back out.  This
is really not as hard as you might think.

Good Luck