[Mailman-Users] spam

sean pambianco delilah at seyyav.pair.com
Tue Oct 15 14:14:58 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm using mailman 2.0.6.  My list is configured so that only members
can post to the list and all posts must be approved by the
administrator.  The other day an un-approved post was distributed to my
list.  The post was not held for approval and I know it went out to the
list because it showed up in the archives.

Has anyone ever had an unauthorized post go out to a their list without
administrative approval?  The email appeared to have come from the
list-admin address.  Do later versions of mailman patch this?

Tim