[Mailman-Users] mailman failed script, unexpected GID on Suse Linux

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 17:07:51 CEST 2002

This is not the first time it's happened!  You might want to contact the
person in charge of maintaining that package for SuSE.

It may be that they make some assumptions as to which mailserver you are
using, and you used a different mailserver.  If that is the case, then
you might find a package that is labeled as being Mailman-MTAname.  That
would be an alternative Mailman install that is specific to the MTA you
choose.

Good Luck