[Mailman-Users] Silently discarding non-member posts

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 15:50:36 CEST 2002

As someone else mentioned, the Beta has this feature.

Also, if you have sysadmin rights to the server running Mailman, then
you can setup one of the work-arounds. There are a couple of
work-arounds that allow you to discard the messages silently.

Check out FAQ article 1.12 and article 4.15

Good Luck - Jon Carnes