[Mailman-Users] Help

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 20:21:58 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 14:20, Michael J. Rieser, MD, PSC wrote:
> How do I set up mailing list so that the individuals who subscribe are not able to send e-mail to all the members in the list. This leaves too much risk for spam in my opinion. Are there other mail-list servers?
>
> Thank you.

You can set the list to be Moderated, so that all messages must be
approved.  You can also setup a sub-list of email addresses that are
allowed to post to the list without being moderated.

Explore the Web-Admin pages of your Mailman lists.  You will find a lot
of anti-spam functionality.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes