[Mailman-Users] failure to exec script...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 20:19:01 CEST 2002

Hmmm... What OS are you running this on?

To fix this, you have to figure out what Group your MTA (sendmail,
postfix, exim, qmail,etc...) runs as, then reconfigure mailman so that
it knows what group ID should be allowed to run the Wrapper program.

Looks like your system is doing some funky things with the Group rights.

Jon Carnes
===