[Mailman-Users] Several Questions about Mailman

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Sat Oct 12 05:47:12 CEST 2002

Hello,
Yes, mailman is free to download, free to use.
How many users and lists can It support? I've heard of 100+ lists with quite a
number of users on each.
Security is all handled by the server itself, not mailman. How secure the
distribution is is all dependent on your own server, or the server it sits
on.