[Mailman-Users] qrunner unexpected EOF

Matt Filizzi filizzi at umich.edu
Fri Oct 11 18:41:36 CEST 2002

We have two machines running mailman, both setup identical.  Both were
running fine up untill a week ago (except for some reason one was
marking valid emails as nomail but that's another question), then one of
our two servers started sending out the following qrunner error messages
everytime qrunner was run.  Also it seems that messages are not being
sent from that server anymore.  Nothing has changed configuration wise
to cause this.  Any ideas of where to even start looking?

sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

--
Matt Filizzi

Michigan Poverty Law Program
611 Church Street, Suite 4A